Connected Services helps organizations maximize their operations by implementing and customizing our cloud-based service management and procurement platform to improve our clients’ productivity, efficiency and value of their properties.
- Our people deliver solutions by fostering and developing relationships at the C-Suite that align strategy, operations, and finance to provide meaningful results at the ‘street’ level.
- Our detailed level of experience across all areas of our customers including finance, operations, and risk management to ensure alignment and goals with all stakeholders affecting a complete end-to-end transformation of their service and supply chain requirement.
- Our diverse and robust network of over 30,000 credentialed and compliance checked services providers deliver our clients the high-quality service levels, lower costs, and quicker accountability and results.
- Our people are the best in the industry, they are specialist in service management and/or technical skill across all trades and have the experience, expertise, and passion to execute.
- Our culture is based on innovation, collaboration, and team-based performance.
Our business strategy is to optimally integrate people, process, and technology to help our clients achieve substantial performance improvements so they can create sustainable value for their customers and key stakeholders. We use our industry and business-process knowledge, our ‘street’ level operations, along with our insight into, and understanding of, emerging technologies and new service delivery models to create and deliver unparalleled results.
Increasingly, we are implementing highly customized, end-to-end solutions that combine third party vendor outsourcing services, maintenance, repair, and operations supply procurement optimization, and our proprietary technology capabilities to re-engineer our clients critical business initiatives.
We enjoy extensive relationships with the many of the leading commercial, retail, hospitality, multi-family, and industrial, property owners, managers and their tenants of all sizes locally, regionally, and throughout North America.